Knit and More Club Forum
Please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Knit and More Club Forum
Please log in.
Knit and More Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knit and More closed then restarted

Go down

Knit and More closed then restarted Empty Knit and More closed then restarted

Post  Guest Mon May 21, 2012 11:30 am

Due to a hostile take over of my knitting group, I was forced to close the club. Evil or Very Mad
I know, hostile take over at a Knitting club ??!!! Shocked me too. Knitting is great all the time but people are not - so crap happens. Twisted Evil

So I was forced to close the club to remove undesirable elements and once that was done
I have restarted the club anew on May 27th 2012. I have jury duty May 21 to the May 25 so the 27th is the earliest time to restart. Very Happy

Two weekly meeting times are available now. Thursday or Sunday, 2:00 to 3:30 pm, Riverside Bistro, 54 E Washington Blvd, Petaluma CA

My plan is to be at the Riverside Bistro for all meetings but sometimes life happens and I can't be there. So please email me first to be sure
I can be there to greet you.

Bring in a knitting project or crochet or any needlework project. I will have a small sign on the table so you will know it's us.

Riverside Bistro is just on the Petaluma River bank and they have a large, air conditioned inside and a lovely, covered patio with a great breeze due to the river on
the hottest days. The food and drink is great and the service is excellent. They do offer wine and beer should you want some. Most of the members drink tea.

So if you get a free Thursday or Sunday afternoon, please come by and sit a spell with me.

Alice
Knit and More Club Hostess

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum